Lincoln County Civic Center
1096 Belt Line Dr NE
Sept. 11, 2020 5:00 pm-9:00 pm
Sept. 12, 2020 8:00 am-4:00 pm
Prize Money Shoot-off begins at 5:00 pm
Classes: Male Bowhunter, Female Bowhunter, Young Adult Bowhunter, Youth Bowhunter
- Your hunting bow (no target bows, bows must be camo or solid earth tone hunting color, exceptions will be made for youth archers only)
- Arrows must have screw in field points
- 12" front stabiliizers or less
- Any hunting sight marketed to Bowhunters!!! (slider / speed dial movable sights or fixed pins, NO MICRO ADJUST TARGET SIGHTS, no magnifications)
- $2000 worth of archery related hunting equipment that you can shoot for! Wondering what this means? It's simple. When you step up to target 1, there might be a therm-a-cell for that station. If you shoot a 12 on that target, you instantly win that item. Three targets later, there might be a Millennium Lock-on stand attached to the target. If you are the first archer to shoot a 12, you WIN the Millenium Lock-on stand! Prizes will continually change as the event runs!
- $1000+ of Guaranteed Cash to be divided between 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishes in each class. Note the plus sign on this amount... the more archers that participate, the larger the prize pot will grow!
Prize Money Shoot-off Format
- There will be 4 stations that each archer must shoot from. (Elevated Platform, Lock-On, Ground Blind, Standing)
- Archers will have 4 minutes to shoot 3 arrows. (Yes, this will be a timed event.)
- Archers will shoot 3 arrows from each station. Range will be from 20ft-45yds.
- Range officials will score all arrows.
Entry Fee: $40 for the first round, $10 for each additional round
Youth $20 for the first found, $5 for each additional round